DURING THE FLIGHT
We make every effort to avoid spreading the virus
We offer you safe and creative online entertainment
Temporarily we have ceased distributing our inflight magazine ‘FLY’.
- Our cabin crew hands out disinfectant wipes.
- The flight attendants wear masks and gloves.
- In the aircraft you can find a garbage bag for safe removal of all kinds of waste.
The lavatories are constantly being cleaned
The aircraft’s WC gets cleaned every two hours or after 10 uses, according to general guidelines. During the trip we suggest you only use the WC in case of emergency.
What happens if someone has symptoms during the flight
- In case you cough or sneeze you should cover your mouth with a tissue or the inside of your elbow, trying to look down toward the floor.
- If you feel unwell, notify a flight attendant immediately.
- Flight attendants always make sure they have a general image of the passengers and in case of persistent symptoms they offer you an extra mask and gloves and dispose of the used ones. They note the exact position of the potentially suspicious case as well as the information of all passengers two rows in front of, behind, and next to the passenger that is having symptoms, so that they make them available to health services. At the same time on land services provide assistance in delivering the required information, and in following specific guidelines.
We protect our crew members and the flight deck
The cabin crew avoids entering the flight deck and uses the intercommunication system instead. In flights with two cabin crew members the labor is divided is such a manner that they do not have to be in close contact.
We inform you that in the aircraft we only allow one small bag or one laptop bag.
We are available daily 08:00 AM to 9:00 PM.