Check-in at the airport
Sky Express check-in counters are available for your service two hours before the scheduled departure time of your flight at all airports. Make sure you arrive at the airport in time in order to avoid denial of boarding due to late arrival. “Check-in” counters at all airports in Greece close 30 minutes before the scheduled departure time of the flight.
Passengers who need special assistance
Passengers with reduced mobility or visual impairment or hearing or unaccompanied children who need help on their way to the aircraft should be at the check-in area at least 90 minutes before the scheduled departure time of the flight.
Make sure you have the necessary travel documents with you and that your luggage does not exceed the maximum limits permitted in accordance with your fare class. If you need more luggage, buy them online at a preferential price during the booking process or through Sky Express’s “Manage My Flight” application. Remember that the extra baggage charges at the airport are significantly more expensive.
By checking-in online you will receive your boarding card easily and quickly, avoiding airport queues.
Check-in easily and quickly from your computer, tablet or smartphone on the Sky Express website. Wherever you are, whether you are travelling with or without luggage. Sky Express’s online check-in is available 48 hours before the scheduled departure time of your flight.
Your device should be able to read PDF files.
How can I check-in Online
- Select “Check-in”, enter the verification code and your name
- Print your boarding pass or choose to send it by e-mail to your mobile
- At the airport, if you have luggage, you must first hand them over at the special check-in counters of Sky Express (Drop off baggage) and then proceed to the gate no later than 20 minutes before the scheduled departure of your flight.
- In case you do not carry any luggage, you must be at the gate no later than 20 minutes before the scheduled departure of your flight.
- Make sure you have the necessary travel documents with you and that your hand luggage does not exceed the maximum weight and dimensions allowance depending on your fare, in order to avoid additional charges.