1. Passengers should apply for the Flight Voucher within two (2) months after the original flight date of their cancelled flight.
2. The Flight Voucher may be issued under the initial passenger’s name or any third party’s at the initial passenger’s behest.
3. The Flight Voucher must be redeemed within twelve (18) months from its submission date.
4. The Flight Voucher may be redeemed either on the same route as the canceled flight’s or on any other route within the Sky Express network.
5. If your original reservation included more than 1 passengers, then you are required to fill out the Flight Voucher form for each one separately, so that to receive and use the equivalent Flight Vouchers. Upon completion of the process, each passenger will receive a confirmation email for the form submission.
6. In the event that the Flight Voucher is not delivered to your email address within seven (7) days ensuing its submission date, please contact us at [email protected]
7. Your Flight Voucher will bear the same value as the originally purchased ticker, including each additional service that you may have selected.
8. You may redeem your Flight Voucher via our Call Center (at 801 11 28 288, 215215 6510).
9. The Flight Voucher is valid for flights within 12 months after its issuance date. After its expiration, the passenger may request a full refund of the remaining unused amount that corresponds to the original ticket reservation.
10. The Flight Voucher may be redeemed against one-way or round-trip tickets of flights operated by Sky Express and/or as codeshare flights with a partner carrier.
11. The Flight Voucher will be issued in Euro, irrespective of the currency of the original ticket issuance.
12. The conditions of carriage and fare rules remain valid for the new ticket issued with the Flight Voucher in question.